Thank you all for this very successful event!
Special thank you to Anne Caroline Valtin to put together this great event.
See you next year.
11 Days To Go!
We look forward to you joining us for a
night of show jumping and philanthropy - Saturday, February 6, 2021!
Because of your generous support, another $1 million will be distributed to local non-profit organizations.
The random PAIRING OF SPONSORS & CHARITIES took place last week. By now, you should have received an email with the official introduction to your charity. If you didn't, please let us know and we will re-send the information ASAP!
Should you wish to go visit your randomly paired non-profit ahead of the event or connect with them via phone/Zoom, please contact us via email: email@example.com or 727-678-8677. We will be delighted to coordinate.
To view a list of randomly drawn non-profit organizations (to date), we invite you to click here or visit: https://gcc.coth.com/directory/List/type/69
We also wanted to share a few details and upcoming deadlines with you:
· Your VIP tickets will be sent by no later than this Friday (and as early as tomorrow). Please be sure to let us know if you have not received these by this weekend.
· TEAM ENTRIES (for team sponsors only): Please ask your riders to do their entries in the horse show office by Tuesday, February 2, 2021. Jenn Glosson has the full list of teams and will be able to assist you. Thank you for your help in getting these done early!
· Looking to ride under the lights? Join us from 5:30 AM to 7:00 AM, on Saturday, February 6, 2021, to flat your horse(s) in the International Ring at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center.
Saturday, February 6, 2021: Outline of the Evening
· 4:45 to 6:15 PM (time tbc): Course Walk and ring-side costume judging! Be sure to stop by the Step and Repeat (in ring) to get your team photos taken!
· 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (time tbc): UPDATE
VIRTUAL PRE-PARTY PRESENTED BY FIDELITY INVESTMENTS®: We are working to ensure that you, the sponsors and riders of the 13th annual GCC, will be able to connect virtually with your non-profit before the start of the event. This will be done via Zoom and/or Facetime. Final information on how to connect will be sent out next week as well as made available during the course walk.
In order to adhere to the COVID-19 protocol of the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center, no general admission will be allowed on Saturday, February 6, 2021. This means that charity representatives will not be allowed to be physically present. Should you wish to connect with your paired non-profit before the night of the event, we will be happy to coordinate!
· 7:00 PM: First horse on course!
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need additional information; we will be more than happy to assist!
Click here to email us.
Looking to share the event information with family and friends who will not be able to physically attend?