Ceefit Pulse & ECG, made of breathable fabric and equipped with electrodes, fits perfectly to the shape of your girth. This belt allows you to follow your horse's heart rate during training and gives you access to a range of health-related features:
- Calories burned to adjust his diet if necessary,
- Cardio at rest* to know the condition of your horse at a specific time,
- An electrocardiogram* that you can share with your veterinarian to detect possible heart problems,
- The Fitness Shape Test* carried out in partnership with researcher Véronique Billat, to quantify your horse's state of fitness,
- Recovery time* to know your horse's physiological efficiency in the face of effort and optimise it if necessary,
- The V140 and V200* to evaluate your horse's cardiac performance,
* Please note that these features require a paid subscription. Subscription is done directly from your Seaver application. In addition, Ceefit Pulse & ECG is complementary to the Ceefit sensor. The use of a Ceefit sensor is therefore necessary to obtain data from the heart belt.